How to Perform a full rak’ah (cycle) from
Prayer (As-salat) :
– The intension to perform Prayer in the heart.
– The Opening Takbir.
– Reciting the Fatihah.
– Reciting a Surah or some Ayahs from the Holly Koran.
– Do the Ruku’ (Bowing).
– The I’tidal from Ruku’ (bowing) (Straightening up).
– The Sujiud twice (Prostration).
– The Sitting between the two Sujuds (Prostrations).
– Tranquility in all positions, do not rush.
The number of rak’ahs for each prayer:
Subh: Two rak’ahs loudly.
Zuhr: Four rak’ahs silently.
‘Asr: Four rak’ahs silently.
Maghrib: Three rak’ahs two of them loudly.
‘Isha: Four rak’ahs two of them loudly.
How to Perform the Prayer (As-salat) :
Repeat the rak’ah according to the number of rak’ahs of prayer.
In Ruku’ (bowing) pronounce thrice: Subhana Rbbial ‘Azym.
In Sujud (prostration) pronounce thrice: Subhana Rabbial A’laa.
Pronounce Allahu Akbar when moving from one position to other.
When standing up from Ruku’ pronounce: Sami’Allahu liman hamidah , then: Rabbana walakal Hamd.
Sit between the second and third rak’ahs and reads At-tahyat.
Sit after the last Sujud(prostration) and reads At-tashahud and As-salat Al-Ibrahimyah.
Twice pronounce: Assalamu Alaykum.